My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 30 March 2020

84. FOR BEST ADVICE LISTEN TO THIS SONG PLEASE?

For Free Legal Advice please click here to go to Jock Hudson (Alan Dowsett) Law Advice Public Relations Page!


Thank you to Raffie1003 at Youtube for posting this: 

Sunday evening after screaming the whole neighbourhood down to somehow get my life back and NASTY voices that lie, do things without my permission, wont fix the mess they leave me in and are greedy and selfish wont stop what they been doing!

I knew when i went downstairs and sat on the sofa with my mum and dad beside me urging me to watch the TV to distract me from the evil im hearing in my head that when i started falling asleep and could not even eat my dinner i probably would not wake up. when i did, my pants were full of fecal matter so knew i had turned up in afterlife again (20th time)

Do i know why they are doing this to me? Please read on by clicking the link below.


.. BUT WHY WHY WHY did they revive me for more nastiest AGAIN... Head is sore again but it is used to it now...BUT HOW MANY SOULS ARE EVIL??? no more please! 

How many years of damage have there been? or do you wanna know what i think the problem really is?


12 years of this damage is too much for any soul, even myself. My soul i know is over it completely! When was their ever truely happiness during this time and when souls other than mine have had their desires put first before mine whilst in my head. 

(For an example please click here, i cannot listen to birds sing or the sound of the water coming in at the ocean even if I wanted)

But right now, i do not have parents either side of me, i would have left happy knowing they beside me and no more of this again. But i am up and about to write this. :) 

(Please click here to find out what i think is the problem)

Lana Del Rey songs are recharging my batteries but this following song sums up everything :) 



Thank you to Alessia Cara for posting this songs on Youtube.com: Subscribe to Alessia Cara by clicking the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZBmDk4v3ozB3kfB2oyUEA

No comments:

Post a Comment