My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 10 May 2020

94. A DOG'S LIFE FOR ME?

Well it seems the voices won't stop & progressively worsen over time. 
Not sure i will end up safe & with the Galatic Cuties (Please click here for more information and the UFO they originally had planned for me). Instead of a baby UFO, because i turned up accidently recently the Galactic Cuties accidently placed me on the biggest, most untamed UFO that won't do as he is told. They call him numb-skull, I call him numb-sical! lol. Turns out he likes my soul & the warmth that i brought with me & was happy for me to be on top of him. That is their new plan for me, I should be scared since this UFO is the largest around & normally small friendly dogs scare me half to death. LOL. Why Earth will not have UFO's please click here.

Started on a new medication which will hopefully change everything (Please click here for a history of Jock Hudson’s medications).


When i die, or sadly the next time if hypnotics (Please click here for more information) go to far yet again, i should, if plans change, pass straight onwards to being a dog. I seen it in my head the other week and i am ok with that. Away from the afterlife, which i wont be going near, as life could not be so cruel after what has taken place to send me there & i wont see the consequences which i've done my best to stop. Dogs only see green and blue, they do not see red at all (Please click her for more information) so i will be not be affected by hypnotic suggestions (Please click here for more information) & be found & it is a fun life if you have a good owner. You do not have to work, you can enjoy a simple life. I'd be happy with that. Something tells me i was once a dog before the first life i ever had & that is why i like the idea. Apparently i was a village dog that stayed in the village/house when everyone went out to work. Hence why in my first life (Please click here for more information) why i would run out of the palace because i wanted to see where everyone went and coz i was a people person/dog.

Why can I not enjoy life? Please read on by clicking link below. 


Even the Galactic Cuties have tried recently to intervene so i can enjoy life & go to bed each night feeling different to the way its been for 12 years now. To be blunt, sad, & honest, i am sick of going to bed & because of the voices i endure in my head, I do not care if i do not wake up. That was one dream i would like to have fulfilled & easy enough to grant, (Please click here for more information) but the afterlife "Angels" or "Superbeings" as they like to be called cannot do that. What hope is there for the afterlife? Then consequences which souls have be warned about may occur? Will any white light remain if that happens? (Please click here for more information).

Sidenote: It turns out that i was a dog in my past life in the life before i was Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information) & before I was born as Jesus (Please click here for more information). During biblical days there was one main dog amongst the villagers or humans which was large in size & everyone knew him as he was big, furry & when got excited jumped on people & i guess licked them. (Owners voice in my head recognised me as his dog similar as to photos below (anorexic & lanky fun type kinda like a German Shepherd)). In this life now as Jock Hudson (aka Alan Dowsett) i do know when i get real excited & happy about things i have the tendency or urge to almost jump into the air without regards to how i am gonna land just like the town dog did. Having love for all the villagers meant "Present" (Please click here for more information) decided it was best me to be born & thought of as being born from heaven & a God as i could make a lot of good because of the love i had for them.









No comments:

Post a Comment