My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 21 February 2022

115. DIRTY RATS OR HEAVEN RATS?

Well for now Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) & the nastiest of souls & 509 evil Hypnotic Whores (Please click here for more information) have gone from in my head & the afterlife. All souls that did not reach "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) & are not allowed in the afterlife have also been removed. Also since i changed my new tattoo design to the symbol for "Every second every day life gets better every way" (Please click here for more information) things progress in a better direction for me. Souls are still "harnessing" (Please click here for more information) my endorphin rushes which makes working out impossible & the last three workouts have been sadly complete fails (Please click here for more information). I am sick to death of Dirty Rats that enter my head without my permission & "harness" (Please click here for more information) & play games on my head (Please click here for more information) Plus i hear Dirty Rats constantly say "but I/We need to feel good" & expect me to provide them good vibes & energy to feel good when they do not have white light around themselves (Please click here for more information).They should focus on having white light so they are not so dirty (Please click here for more information).



Come on Afterlife if all the evil has gone from my head then shouldn't i be enjoying & loving life again? I do not understand what is going on or what the problem is? Luckily there are some Heaven Rats (Girls & Boys (Jeff & his Mate pictured)) that i do love & although i have never given permission to be in my head i would defend to the moon & back coz without them i would not be even remotely happy. 


Wanna watch Rizzo & his rat friends in action? Please click the link below.

Thanks to the Muppet Songs for posting at Youtube.com. Please click the following link to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkvhwgPmNdYxZDUJZm3f-PA

No comments:

Post a Comment