My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 10 April 2023

148. EASTER WEEKEND. THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS?

If you have read my blog post regarding Universityism then you would already know exactly what the Bible (Christianity) is about (Please click here for more information). Starting on Good Friday a ridiculous amount of souls effected by hypnotics (Please click here for more information) wanted to harm me & deprave me of fun & happiness. They do this by Harnessing! (Please click here for more information). They keep saying "Alan what you have to understand is that i have Level 5 Ora (Worst possible Ora) we need to feel good, make us feel good" It is relentless! But who's fault is that you do not have white light around yourself (Please click here for more information) & you have worlds worst Ora??? Is it because of the way you are treating me??? "Alan what you do not understand is how it feels like when you have level 5 Ora, Bloody make us feel good you selfish asshole!" You feel like shit because it is meant to make you regain white light around yourself??? 

I have had three lives that i am aware of having. In my second life i was Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information) & died at Auschwitz aged 3.5, not yet 4 years old. The bunny Rabbit is closest to what i looked like in my first life (Please click here for more information). In my first life i was Jesus (Not God) & my twin brother was named Christ (Christian) (Please click here for more information). Back then in biblical days you did not have first & last names, so there is no such thing as Jesus Christ! Only Jesus & Christ (Christian). 


What about the crucifixion? Please read on by clicking the link below.



If you wanted to work out whether a soul was born from Heaven & a God when would you do it? When they were fully grown & led a full life? Or as soon as they could talk & comprehend? Say the age of 3 years old? He was tortured, hence why tied to a cross, hypnotically as well as physically. Jesus had no control over his hands which onlookers thought were evil & why they drove stakes into the hands, not feet, but on the left hand (from my perspective) they went too close to the wrist & started bleeding so they untied Jesus from the cross. A woman Stabbed me in the forehead through to the back of the neck & cut my skull open (Please click here for more information) to see if my brain was a human brain or of a god. Then tied back onto the cross, head woven (thorns left to hold onto skin) to hold skull together & placed outside for everyone to see Jesus was not a God (Please click here)

My or Jesus's twin brother, Christ (Christian) who was not tortured at all but had his penis cut off by the woman who wanted to be God & wanted to replace King Herod & if she had been proven wrong & we were both Gods. Hence why Jesus Christ, or should i say Christ never had children. He was then stuck in a cave since no longer permitted in the palace. An old wealthy man privy to Mary giving birth to twins figured out what had occurred after seeing me crucified & searched until he found my brother & raised him as if his own, taught him a trade & everything. My twin brother was Karl Josef Silberbaur in a past life (Please click here for more information). I wasn’t killed after my skull had been cut open to reveal I was humans & was therefore not considered from heaven & not a God. From Friday through till Saturday I was placed on the cross & it was the sun drying out the blood on my brain that finally killed me. The slowest most painful way to die! That is why when i died i did not go into the light.

Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) is no longer with me. I surprised myself by crying. This weekend reminded him & I of our lose as I past on.

Since hung out in the sun which was eventually what killed me meant i did not go into the light because i thought it was the sun & afraid of it & hence why i ended up in the afterlife (Please click here for more information) & lucky for me Rick whom i had already met with Stefano (Please click here for more information) whilst i was alive was there to meet me (Please click here for more information). 


Artist's impression of Papa Rick
King Herod's predecessors brother.
Thought of as a God & born from Heaven. 
He did not fight King Herod for the
thrown & was one of his advisors. 
"Present" (Please click here for more information) wanted me to come into the light to hold me but because i thought it was the sun i stayed away. Instead I stumbled into the "Afterlife" & walked around until lucky for me i found Rick (Please click here for more information) whom i had already met during life (Please click here for more information). I met him one night when Stephano whom looked after me since birth, & because i was sunburnt from being outside the palace & seeing all the villagers working meant i did not wrap my arms around Stephanos head to sleep because i was too hot so Stephano decided since i & Karl (Christ) were asleep he would escape us both & have some fun with Rick. Problem was that i woke up, & not trained in the art of espionage & not having any shoes/slippers on, i stomped all the way, cold feet on the marble/stone floor, down the hallway looking for him, which scared both Rick & Stephano because they thought a monster was coming down the hallway towards them. Both surprised to see little old me standing at their doorway. Rick laughed & picked me up & placed me on his knee & bounced me up & down & made me giggle. Gave me a cuddle just like when i seen him again in the afterlife. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment